Copyright © MW Horticulture Recycling Facility, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Yard Waste Debris in Fort Myers
We are your PARTNERS IN SUCCESS, not your Competitor
We are a not just a landscape supply we are the manufacturer of compost & top soil so you will get the best top soil & compost prices on when buying top soil and compost.
Mark say's "this is the best place in town to dump"
Carlos say's "you guys are the best"
Paul say's "you've got the best prices and the nicest staff"
Curtis loves being able to eat free lunch
Benefits of Dumping your debris with us:
* LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
* EASY IN AND EASY OUT
* LOADS BASED ON SIZE LOAD, NOT TRUCK SIZE
* EARN FREE TOP SOIL
* FREE BOTTLED WATER & ICE FOR ENTIRE CREW
* FREE LUNCH FRIDAYS FOR ENTIRE CREW
* 100% RECYCLING FACILITY
* and WE ARE JUST NICE!
Tree Limbs & Branches
Palm Fronds & Palm Trees
Stumps & Roots
Logs & Hardwood
Chips or Processed Material
Grass Scrapings & Dirty Dirt
Now 2 Locations In Southwest Florida for your convenience
* Mesophilic Stage - Temperatures below 113 degrees F, Microorganism multiplying and breaking down easily available carbohydrates begin to heat up pile and pH begins to drop as acids are produced.
* Thermophilic Stage - Usually 130 - 150 degrees F and Heat should be controlled.
* Curing Stage - Growth of actinomycetes and fungi which digest hemicelluloses and appears to be critical for development disease - suprressiveness of composts.
Taken from the UF/IFAS Compost and Citrus Workshop
Nutrients from Natural and Organic Fertilizers
Vegetables need a number of nutrients. A primary nutrient refers to Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P), and Potassium (K), which are used in considerable quanties by crops. Secondary nutrients refer to Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), and Sulfur (S), which are used in moderate quantities by crops and influence soil pH. Sometimes, primary and secondary nutrients are grouped together and called macronutrients. Micronutrients, tracor, or minor elements refer to the essential plant nutrients used in relatively small quantities. These micronutrients include boron (B), Cu, iron (Fe), chloride (Cl), manganese (Mn), molybdenum (Mo), and Zn.
Taken from the UF/IFAS Organic Gardening in Florida
Yard Waste Pickup We have 55 yard grapple trucks and 100 yard live bottom walking floor trucks for your yard waste pickup needs.
We have 4 delivery truck options for your job needs from 9 yards for smaller projects up to 115 yards for larger commercial projects and sizes in between.